A NOTE TO OUR DROP FAM
We are so proud of the strength of our community during these months apart. These are just a few of many changes made to our gym to create a space that allows our community to get fit, relieve stress, have fun but that is also safe for you and our amazing team.
The incredible and unique gyms in our city are taking extra precautions in their facilities so that we can all open and be together again. We ask that you also continue to take accountability; practice social distancing, wash your hands, wear your mask and stay home if you’re not feeling well.
PRE-SCREENING: CLIENTS & STAFF
– Prescreening before every visit; clients & staff.
– Touchless Temperature Check.
– Masks worn throughout the studio. May be removed once positioned on scheduled spot in the DROP Room.
– DROP Staff wears masks at all times.
– Touchless Hand Sanitizer stations and Wipe Dispensers positioned throughout studio. Three stations in the DROP room, two stations in PT room, 5 stations in the hallway and 3 in the washroom.
THE DROP GLOVES
OWN YOUR OWN
– Brand new 14oz DROP boxing gloves in sealed packaging.
– Cleaning & Care Instructions included.
– Recommended for anyone taking a DROP class minimum once a week.
– Recommended for anyone trying out boxing for the first time (rubber gloves are available for new clients).
– All gloves go through a rigorous 7-step sterilizing process which includes antibacterial interior and exterior cleaning & sterilized on a *Williams Direct Commercial glove dryer proven to kill 99.95% of bacterial microbes.
– Gloves are rotated and used every 3-4 days.
THE DROP ROOM
ENHANCED H-VAC FILTRATION SYSTEM
Upgraded hospital-grade filtration system that regenerates clean new oxygen into the room while the double exhaust fan system on each side of the room draws moisture and oxygen out of the room.
CHANGES TO OUR DROP CLASS FORMAT
– Easy & Efficient 4-Step Check In system to allow you to go straight to your spot to eliminate unnecessary movement/crowding through the studio.
– Each spot will have an empty spot next to it. Creating 6ft+ distance.
– No sharing of spots/equipment.
– 60% Decreased capacity.
ENHANCED CLEANING PROCEDURES
Additional time between class to allow our team to enter and deep clean the floors, equipment, bags and stations.
– Two sanitation stations and a wipe dispenser added to the room to allow for easy sanitation for clients if desired.
– Electrostatic sprayer will be used after each class to throughly sanitize the entire room and the studio .